In this days.. we have incorporate the technology so deep in our life that we don`t realize when we used, we have the phone,mp4,computer,portable games... but definitely My Favourite object is the Notebook!! I used every day no matter what happend ...is the best invention ever =9


It is very special because my parents give it to me when I finish my school so I got it two years ago.. It have all incorporate, I can listen my favourite music and donwload it too... I can`t live without my music I`m addicted to it =D I also can watch my favourite anime and watching the series again wherever I want... this part is the best of have a notebook I can carry through all my house so when I need to do my homeworks I can move it to my dining room where I have more space and light. It is very important to my studies because I can watch the classes in it and search information at the same time ... so definitely I can`t live without it ;D


I hope you really love my computer!! is nice right ??? XD


Kisses... Bye

1 comments:

Hi evee!!

your notebook is very nice! I like it.
I had a similar notebook before I buy my netbook.
The notebooks are very useful and funny when we have free time :P

I knew that you like the purple too! I love the color of my mp3 xD

Bye!! I see you in the University!

Post a Comment