This picture is very special to me ;D It was taken two years ago… the day me and my others classmate had to dance to say goodbye to our school, it was a fantastic performance XD in my opinion we was the best course… because we did it with all our energy, really for me was a memorable day although it was a very sad moment because we have to left behind a precious period of our lives… all the nice friends and teacher and take a new way … so it really was a moment full of emotions.

In this pic I`m with my best friend “Cony” who is the one that take the photography =D… she is a very important person to me, actually she is like a sister to me . . because actually I don`t have any brother or sister so she have been with me in all the important moments… in the good or bad ones!! And she likes the same things too, like music and japanese´s series... we have so much fun together!!!

I really miss those times =O

Well… see you! Kisses… bye!



1 comments:

I miss those times too!
My school make kermess all the years, and I remember when we made the dances and the costumes, these was very entertaining.
Your picture is very nice and also the memories about it!

Kisses! I see you in the U!

Post a Comment